Monday, January 30, 2012

Two Peas in a Pod!

So I use to always joke about how neat it would be if a friend or my sister was pregnant at the same time as me.........use to think that!

Dreams come true! Super excited about all my friends who announced to me first they were expecting and wanted me to do their Maternity pictures!! I was thrilled! Still am........Eeeeeeeeeek
I love baby bumps and nothing is more beautiful on a women! So last year when Rachel and I use to walk before life got super busy and crazy we laughed about how neat it would be to have a baby around the same time and they could be BEST friends...........lol  Be careful what you wish for Ehhh!!????

I write this blog for her and for us mommies who think it would be neat and guess what it is!!! So when I heard....I had to spill my news. It was weird and cool and all a dream at first!

I can't wait to meet their bundle of Joy and all my other sweet great friends who are about to pop or will be this year!!! Congrats and I'm so excited. This baby fever has been getting me and now it's here!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment