Tuesday, January 24, 2012

LIFE

I know people say don't sweat the small stuff. Well that's easier said then done! I am worry worrier! I have a beautiful family I worry about. Great friends I wonder about and enemies made for standing up for myself I have worried about. Worrying is no fun and no good! So many people out there want to succeed and just don't know what it takes to get there....OR they want to put it in the microwave and it be done in less then 5 minutes. Don't work that way......

However I wish it did when it came to having a baby!!!! We are on number 3 and hope it's just as healthy and perfect as it can be. Just when we don't expect it or we need something in our life to teach us something God reveals his plan.

You know those messages, pass this on and you'll be blessed blah blah blah...well I did and believe it or not we've been blessed. Maybe not because I forwarded that message to 10 people but I was struggling with who I am. I mean that in who I should be verses what others bring out of me or want me to be. I know who I am as a person, mother, wife, friend and daugther. I just find it hard to keep doing what I love when there are more negatives out there then positives. Everyday I look at the positives tho :)

Ironically Facebook is the devil and it can be good at times too.  I have found so many nice people, I've been bashed for being me and doing well, I've been called and asked by strangers to do things and been blessed by it and I've learned alot from`other successful entrepreneurs!  Thank God for nice people. When I feel down, whether people mean it or not they say nice things and it helps. So the next time you see a sad face, a low self esteem status, a hateful word about someone....remember there is a person behind that who is hurting, has been hurt or needs encouragement. How long would it take you to return what you would want done for you or to you?!

I've seen alot of things and as time goes on and the older I get, the more babies God blesses me with the more I learn to 'DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF'

LoVe,

Me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment